LOCATION: CUSTARD FACTORY DIGBETH, BIRMINGHAM
DATE: 12TH OCTOBER 2019
TIME: 11 AM - 8 PM
The Makers Meet – One Day Immersive Extravaganza
We’re on a mission to redefine the future of manufacturing and engineering. The Makers Meet will provide the opportunity to get your hands on the latest technology revolutionising manufacturing and changing the way we engage with the world now and in the future.
New world applications of VR, AR, additive manufacturing and AI plus much, much more. This is the opportunity to not only see industry 4.0 in action but to feel it.
You'll have the opportunity to hear first-hand from the individuals and teams behind the ground-breaking technologies to get a better understanding of the challenges they faced and what it took to turn their vision into a reality.
The Makers Meet takes place on Saturday October 12th at the iconic Custard Factory in Digbeth, Birmingham. Our unique layout will be divided up into distinct zones with each one promising a different experience with many more exhibitors and speakers to be added in the next few weeks.
The Tech Zone
Experience technology like never before and get hands-on with the latest and greatest innovations
· Liamo Studio
· Snap Maker
· Target 3D
· Comuzi Lab
The Makers Meetup
An intimate space to get up close and hear from those redefining the industry.
· 12.00-12.30 - X-Blades - The number one drone racing team in the world
· 13.00 - 13.30 - Hausbots - Creators of the worlds first automated, house painting robot
· 14.00 - 14.30 - Frankie Hall - Using your digital skillset to build your professional profile
· 15.00 - 15.30 - Katie Caroll - Maximising Linkedin
· 16.00 - 16.30 - TBC
· 17.00 - 17.30 - TBC
See technology in action with demonstrations every hour
· 12.00-12.30 - ScanLab - Live 3d scanning and VR
· 13.00 - 13.30 - Target 3D- Enter into the world of motion capture
· 14.00 - 14.30 - X- Blades - Live demonstration from number one drone racer and record holder Luke Bannister
· 15.00 - 15.30 - ScanLab
· 16.00 - 16.30 - Target 3D
· 17.00 - 17.30 - ScanLab
Great Ideas Garden
Recharge, connect and get skills advice in a chilled environment.
· Franki Hall
· Katie Caroll
· Schneider Graduates